So Revolutionary, it’s Auto-Magical!
Introducing RFID technology so advanced, it works like magic.
Imagine an ATP sanitation monitoring system that can:
• Sense the location of your site groups through radio frequency identification (RFID) technology
• Automatically sync the reader to the software when it senses a change in the test plan or new test results
• Select test sites you’ve identified as mandatory for testing
• Randomly select the rest of your test sites automatically
• Establish performance objectives for cleaning and track your results
• Easily produce reports that:
ü Display results by site group
ü;Display results by test sites
ü;Display results ranked by highest percentage of fails
ü;Display results by date ranges
ü;Display trends by monthly averages
Be prepared as the new Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) requirements
come online for documentation and traceability.
Going to IFT
Stop by our booth to see
the AccuPoint 2 RFID
system in action and for
a chance to win an iPad.
IFT: Booth #976
IAFP: Booth #425
So what does all of this technology mean? It just works.
Contact your Neogen sales representative at 800/234-5333 to find out more.
800/234-5333 or 517/372-9200
firstname.lastname@example.org • www.neogen.com