Specialists in Food and
Beverage Test Supplies
Request your FREE copy
today of our 265-page
Call 800-328-8378 or
Legendary for quality and great prices since 1959
800-328-8378 • weberscientific.com
NEW! AllergenControl™ Lateral Flow Device (LFD) Detection Kits
These kits have unique benefits
• Added security of Competitive line to prevent false negatives.
• Avoid waste. Kits are available for either environmental surface tests or
food product tests. Buy only what you need. Available in packs of 10 or 25.
• Doesn’t need refrigeration – store between 36° to 77°F ( 2° to 25°C).
• Simple to use – no reconstitution of reagents – simply extract and run.
• Wide range of kits available for specificity. Overall, 44 kits are available.
• Samples are tested against supplied known controls.
• Heat-stable protein allergens are detected.
• Sample trial kit available upon request.
• Ask about our Custom Competitive Pricing™.
Peel Plate® Microbial Tests
Modern Technology – Many Advantages
over Older Methods
• Choose from: 4 Aerobic Plate Count (APC) 4 Enterobacteriaceae (EB) 4 Coliform and E. coli (EC) 4 Total Coliform (CC) 4 Yeast and Molds (YM)
• Plates are ready-to-use; just add sample
• The interlocking thin plates stack readily while
allowing good air flow
• Colony development is easily quantified by color
• Available in standard or high volume formats
• The APC, EC and YM Plates are AOAC-RI and PMO-
NCIMS approved ( YM plates just AOAC-RI)
The easy-to-use Colony Counter gives highly accurate
results and saves a snapshot of every plate.
Put together a Peel Plate® Testing Package with Weber Scientific and
you may save 25¢ or more per test!